BCL Industries Ltd.
(Formely known as BCL Industries & Infrastructures Limited)
Regd. Office: Hazi Rattan Link Road, Bathinda – 151001 (Punjab)
|No. of Positions:||01 (One)|
|Location:||Corporate Office, Chandigarh|
|Qualification:||Must be a Graduate and member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Experience:||Minimum 5 years experience in listed company with awareness of Company Law, Secretarial Functions and Regulatory Requirements.|
|Date of submission
|15 days from date of advertisement.|
Interested candidates may forward their resumes along with the attached Form to email@example.com
Download Application Form
- To handle Board, Committee & General Meetings and group Companies, & implement the decisions taken by the Board /Committee/Members.
- To provide efficient services to investors and improve market capitalization with compliance of listing regulation/SEBI norms.
- To ensure complete and timely compliances of all legal and statutory requirements of all Associates and Subsidiary Companies.
- To ensure proper control, review and feedback, analyze various business proposals/ deals including acquisitions, mergers take-overs, joint ventures in the legal context. Participate in drafting of Agreements at National /Global level and ensuring all related compliances including legal due diligence.
- To provide legal input and advice on implementation of various policies and rules etc.
- To advise Management appropriately on legal Agreements and contracts, whenever required by co-ordinating and maintaining good relations with various internal and external bodies including statutory authorities, Government Agencies etc.
- Supervise the process of managing activities related to any legal disputes against the Company.
Skills & Specifications:
- Shall have the deep knowledge of corporate regulatory and company rules or norms.
- Must be able to access all records to obtain required information whenever needed.
- Thorough knowledge of the rules Corporate Governance related compliances etc.